Let's Bring Holiday Joy Home!
As this year’s holiday season approaches, ELAWC is reaching out to you to help us make this a joyous season for survivors and their families.
Let us know you are interested in participating.
Contact Alejandra Aguilar-Avelino to be matched to a family: [email protected] | 323-526-5819
- Gift cards – (restaurants, groceries, Target, Walmart, etc.)
- New, unwrapped toys for children of all ages, including gift for adolescents impacted by violence
- New items for mothers and caregivers
- DONATE - We will shop for you
- Here is our Amazon Wishlist. Shop through your Amazon Smile link and your gift purchase also gives back to ELAWC.
Drop off or have gifts delivered to ELAWC's main office by December 12, 2024, 1431 S. Atlantic Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90022
We hope you will consider making a difference and making this a holiday season full of joy.
Questions? Contact: [email protected]
Cal State LA Center for Engagement, Service & The Public Good - DCAST Music - Golden Academy Center - Geraldine Guzman - Jeanne Haney - Kristen Azevedo - MxB (Highland Park) - Melissa Trikilis - Marsha Hunt - Sri Ram Ashram Orphanage (India) - Sandra Falardeau