October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month!
Lets meet and support survivors.
Meet other Embajadoras and Senoreata, Founder, Evanice Holz a DV survivor led business.
Customers receive 25% discount with donation of women's undergarments.
Delicious natural juices sponsored by HOPE·FULL
Interested in becoming an Embajadora? Join us to learn more!
About Embajadoras de Paz:
Embajadoras are committed volunteers from all walks of life who come together with ELAWC to make a real and lasting impact on the future of the center and the women and families we serve. This dynamic community of women envisions and advocates for a community where women lead safe and healthy lives.
- Share skills, resources, and experiences
- Develop innovative events and campaigns to help achieve our mission
- Attend social and educational events sponsored by the center
- Advocate for program and legislative support with federal, state, and local governments
- Extend our impact with an annual membership contribution that helps sustain our services.
We invite you to help us grow our network and invite others to also become a member of the Embajadora de Paz Women’s Network
777 S Alameda
Los Angeles, CA 90021
Google map and directions